[WikiEN-l] a valid criticism

rex rex at x234.com
Wed Oct 19 04:59:50 UTC 2005

Regarding this:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2005-October/030075.html

Perhaps you could begin by not allowing people such as JamesMLane and Gamaliel to run roughshod over others.

By the way, did you know the Wiki has no entry for Barber Half Dollar?

And, if I were not so busy getting chased off the Wiki for months at a time by a cabal of Liberal Editors, perhaps I'd create an entry when I see a situation like that.  I've made a few and I'd be inclined to make more, perhaps.
We'll see ....

Now, as to your specific question, I feel that there should be a "model" to follow for all Biographical Articles. Perhaps "template" or "schematic" is the right word.

As it is, so much effort is spent on content disagreements, the actual framework of various articles, even of the same type, varies wildly.

Rex071404