[WikiEN-l] So what do we do about this?

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 18 12:41:04 UTC 2005

>Admittedly, it is a controversial topic,
> & this article probably won't find a form acceptible to everyone
> for a long time -- but no one has suggested that we wipe the slate
> clean for the Israel & Palestine-related articles, & we have tolerated
> the flamewars there.
>
> Geoff

I can't say I care that much.  US politics is surely too much covered on WP
(but not in terms of its importance); i.e. turgidity rules.

Yes, there should be more on Kant.  Let's have it, please.  (I can claim to
have started the [[neo-kantianism]] article, not that I have the slightest
expertise).

The only real way to deal with the phenomenon of 'bloat', I think, is not to
change any basic rules - that ought to be resisted, policy should not be
driven by the hard cases.  Tough edit followed by 'respite' protection of a
month, I'd support.

Charles