[WikiEN-l] So what do we do about this?

Carbonite carbonite.wp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:56:21 UTC 2005

I wish you the best of luck with trying to improve these articles, but I
hope you're up for a challenge. The amount of resistance to even the
smallest change in these articles is simply staggering. I can't even imagine
what would happen if they were speedied. Fire and brimstone instantly comes
to mind.

Good luck!
Carbonite