[WikiEN-l] VFU is utterly beyond hope

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Oct 17 09:49:27 UTC 2005

Appalling yes, but not at surprising.  If I have no idea who this person
is I'm not going to be motivated to take the time to learn enough about
him to make an informed vote.  I've got other things to keep me busy.
Most of us are unaware that a deletion is being considered until after
the deed is done.

Ec