[WikiEN-l] Meanwhile, AfD grinds on

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:44:10 UTC 2005

Why would it be a redirect to his college especially as that article may
contain nothing relevant to his work and as academics often leave their
university to work elsewhere. If it had been merged, where is the
appropriate place to merge it?

AfD is a human institution and as such is not perfect. The way that it will
work best is with the active participation of Wikipedians.