[WikiEN-l] Strange and unfair RfC/user process

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 22:44:21 UTC 2005

> to revert the changes (=minor corrections and updates) that he's
> talking about, accused User:172 repeatedly of vandalism for making

Here are the changes you are calling "minor", you are a party
to the RfC remember.   Have you even looked at them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3ARequests_for_comment%2FSilverback&diff=25680123&oldid=25678864

You haven't explained by the certified text can't
remain intact while, the reponses (and these are
changes in response to my response) can be
made in a separate section, as is the custom
on evidence pages.

If there is going to be a process like this
evidently intended to lead to ARBCOM,
it should be "due process."

   -- Silverback