[WikiEN-l] VFU is utterly beyond hope

Brian Haws brian at bhaws.com
Sun Oct 16 19:40:42 UTC 2005

Snowspinner <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
Rightly so - this was a slam-dunk keep, and I'm appalled that it got
no keep votes.

-Snowspinner

On Oct 16, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Tony Sidaway wrote:

> AfD sometimes makes mistakes, and VFU is supposed to correct them.
> For some reason it signally fails to--often point blank refuses
> to--carry out this task.
>
> The article on Professor Albert Wolters was delete a few days ago.
> The usual false pretexts are being posed as excuses for not
> immediately undoing this travesty.
>
> I am therefore taking the unusual step of undeleting this article.

I agree, this insistance on process and instruction over common sense in VFU is very disheartening to me. And the proposed Deletion Review doesn't seem to be concerned about this, the goal seems to be making it as easy as possible to keep things deleted.