[WikiEN-l] Strange and unfair RfC/user process

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 18:26:39 UTC 2005

> As I understand it, it is a blockable offence to change another's
> comments. Do you have a link to the appropriate page?
>
> Chris

They are changing their mutually certified statement of dispute
at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Requests_for_comment/Silverback

So in a sense it is changing their own comments,  but it is after I have responded, so it is changing the meaning of my responses, etc.  I still think to protect the integrity of my response, etc.  The should make changes in a separate section where they respond to my responses, etc.  I am a little surprised that they would give
each other carte blanche to make changes above each others signature. I don't think they have all agreed to that yet either.
               -- Silverback