[WikiEN-l] Meanwhile, AfD grinds on

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Thu Oct 13 13:33:58 UTC 2005

> Isn't that an easy VFU candidate.
> "This article improved significantly during its time on AFD but ended
> up deleted based on old votes." Such requests are easily undeleted.

 Seems to me that would contradict the current rules of VFU, which are
simply about review of procedural due process.

> Try to get such articles undeleted first and see if VFU is really as
> ineffective as you think.

 I have. What I got was banned from being allowed to edit VFU or any other
page in the Wikipedia namespace.

BTW, were the improvements mentioned in the AFD discussion so the
> closing admin could take it into account?

 I'm talking about a hypothetical here, but it's something that happens
quite often. Sometimes the improvements are mentioned, usually they aren't.

--Mgm

 Anthony