[WikiEN-l] Meanwhile, AfD grinds on

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:21:06 UTC 2005

Bryan,

If you had knowledge, that suggested it was worthy of retention, why didn't
you contribute to the debate?

BTW, I think that AfD works well and generally the decision that is made at
the end of the day is the correct one. I am disinclined to support an
alternative unless I am sure that I will work better than the current
system. So for, none of the suggested alternatives have met that standard in
that view.

Any system regarding the deletion of articles will only work as well as the
participation of members in it.

Regards