[WikiEN-l] resend of wikien-l error message

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 12:50:42 UTC 2005

Apparently my mailer sends forwards as attachments,
and the wickien-l mailer strips off attachments,
so I am resending with a copy/paste instead
of a forward.   -- Silverback
This is the Postfix program at host mail.wikimedia.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<wikien-l at wikipedia.org>: mail forwarding loop for wikien-l at wikipedia.org

(Attachments successfully scanned for viruses.)
Attachment 1: Name Unknown (message/delivery-status)

Attached Message