[WikiEN-l] I demand a daily spot for great writing

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:28:03 UTC 2005

If editors are supposed to take great writing seriously, we must give it the
highest possible award.

Jimmy Wales, here's something you could make happen.

I *demand* that we have a guaranteed daily place on the main page, to be
reserved solely for articles chosen for their great writing.

Anything less is a display of lack of commitment in our goal--to be as good
as, or better than, any other encyclopaedia, free or otherwise, with
digraphs or without.