[WikiEN-l] How many Arbitrators should we have?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Oct 5 22:32:14 UTC 2005

The Peter principle would be hard at work here. Any decent advocate
would seem to destined to be an arbitrator, but in fact the skills
are different. Advocacy is presentation of a point of view,
arbitration is deciding between points of view. Lack of application
to digging though mountains of evidence does not vitiate
understanding of appropriate choice of alternatives.

Fred