[WikiEN-l] Re: Three levels

Daniel P. B. Smith dpbsmith at verizon.net
Sun Oct 2 12:51:01 UTC 2005

> From: Michael Turley <michael.turley at gmail.com>
>
> If we have three "levels" of Wikipedia, we can have a whole lot more
> middle ground for the deletionists and inclusionists to meet on.

If they want to meet.

> Users browsing the encyclopedia can set a default level of viewing on
> arrival, but bottom level articles are, by default, not included.

Ideological pure-Wiki advocates might suggest that by putting these
article on the bottom level you were preventing people from seeing
them and improving them.

Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at verizon.net
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/