[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Nov 13 03:05:37 UTC 2005

A log is kept of who has made which queries with the tool. This log
is available to those with the checkuser permission:

From

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposed_CheckUser_Policy

Sorry for the confusion. I believe the log is confidential to protect
privacy of users. I am not sure what alternatives were considered.

Fred