[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia enquiry

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:14:09 UTC 2005

Hi Marty,

This is a general Wikipedia mailing list, usually used primarily for
discussing Wikipedia policy and things like that. The best place for
asking factual questions of this sort is generally at the Wikipedia
"Reference desk" (at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reference_desk).

According to the US copyright office
(http://www.copyright.gov/records/cohm.html), the rights to "Full
Metal Jacket" are owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment, who are in turn
owned by Time Warner Inc. You will need to contact whoever their
licensing/permissions office is to request this usage, I imagine -- I
can't find any easy link to such an office through Google, but I
believed the name of that division may be "Warner Brothers Consumer
Products".

FF