[WikiEN-l] Re: (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

Bishonen bishonen at ungoodthinkful.com
Thu Jun 30 10:44:59 UTC 2005

Nathan, somebody showed me the message where you comment on my post
on your talk page. Thank you for quoting me so people can see for
themselves what I said. *Your* take on it is: "Also, it appears
bishonen, out of her personal vendetta, has renewed my block", with
many another choice accusation. I apologize for offering to shorten
your block, I take it back. Oh, btw, I also see your next post to the
mailing list, where you have "figured out why it's doing it". Is that
your idea of an apology?
Bishonen