[WikiEN-l] (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Thu Jun 30 10:06:02 UTC 2005

> This is not meant to imply that I attribute any substance to this complaint
> whatsoever, and personally I would say "cheers to Bishonen, keep up the
> good work." But anyway.

Of course you would say cheers, you're the one who created the
injunction and in the process violated Wikipedia policy by personally
attacking me in the injunction itself.  It's too bad there's no one to
regulate the arbitrators.

Also, it appears bishonen, out of her personal vendetta, has renewed
my block:

> Nathan, I blocked you for 24 hours at 0:15 UTC. You're perhaps not
> aware that the clock is automatically reset if you try to edit
> without being logged in to your usual account. I've noticed here
> that that has happened several times now. (Only the latest time it's
> happened will be recorded on the blocklist.) In other words, you're
> lengthening your block yourself. Provided you stop doing it now, I'm
> willing to unblock you 24 hours after my original block, as a
> gesture of good will. Bishonen | talk 30 June 2005 08:02 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Njyoder

I'd say a gesture of good will would to be to stop lying and to remove
the block since it was motivated by a personal vendetta.

She didn't even check the ips and I'm not sure she even has the
authority to do that in the first place.  Go ahead, check the ips
yourself, they two are not the same.  Admins most certainly should not
be blocking ips and extending blocks without checking them first. It
doesn't even make sense anyway, why would I post during a block with
the same ip?

Notice how she didn't provide a link to whatever account was
supposedly doing the editing and what article it was editing.  Yes,
totally honest admins make an accusation of circumventing a ban
without providing a link to where it was supposedly cirumvented!

Also, I have to wonder if David Gerard, the one who created the
injunction, is ever going to bother abiding by the no personal attacks
rule himself and actually bother to qualify what counts as a personal
attack.  He won't bother since he knows he's guilty of it himself.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key