[WikiEN-l] 3RR penalty is a block and not a ban -> problems

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:56:39 UTC 2005

On 28/06/05, Nyenyec N <nyenyec at gmail.com> wrote:

> The reason I wanted to clarify this is because I know I'm going to be
> *personally* attacked because of this if its not crystal clear in our
> version. :(

Perhaps just ensure that it is clear in the final hu.policy that, when
you say "user", you mean "the user John Smith" not "the username
johnsmith"? It may be that this allows ambiguities - people trying to
argue that socks shouldn't be blocked because they interpret "user" as
being "username" not "person"...

And best of luck keeping the peace!

--
- Andrew Gray