[WikiEN-l] Rather surprising outburst on VfD this morning

DANIEL RAY danielray at rediffmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:56:49 UTC 2005

THANKS. REPLIED TWICE. KINDLY DO AVOID SENDING SAME EMAILS REPETITIVELY HELP SAVE RESOURCES AT BOTH ENDS FOR YOU APPRECIATE YOU CANNOT COMPEL ONE TO BE IDENTIFIED FOOL AND IF YOU BETTER KNOW, THE RESULT WOULD GO NEGATIVE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE SENDING EMAILS ALREADY SENT AND REPLIED. I DO HOPE YOU WOULD BE CAUTIOUS AND OBVIOUSLY NEVER MISUNDERSTAND ME FOR WRITING THIS LONG EMAIL.

YOURS,
DANIEL RAY
DANIELRAY at REDIFFMAIL.COM
27/06/05 MONDAY