[WikiEN-l] I will be leaving the project

michaelturley at myway.com michaelturley at myway.com
Tue Jun 21 01:13:17 UTC 2005

RickK wrote:

> Silsor has blocked me from editing.  I will not accede
>to this.  I am leaving the project and will not be
>back.
>
>Enjoy your lives.
>
>RickK

If Omar Vizquel got called out at the plate by a bad call by the umpire, do you think he'd rant and rave at the umpire until he got ejected?  Or quit the team?

Unlikely.  He'd probably go sit in the dugout, suck it up and deal, take one for the team, and wait for his next turn at bat.  He has more class than almost all the other major league baseball players.

By at least one administrator's opinion, you broke a policy that calls for a near automatic 24 hour block.  Maybe you got a bad call.  Maybe you didn't.  Suck it up and deal, take one for the team.

I think you were sometimes short and overly harsh.  But I think that if you do come back, you'll be a much better participant than you were before.  You were pretty good for all your flaws.

(I hope the Giants in "giantsrick13 at yahoo.com" is the San Francisco Giants.  I'm an Omar Vizquel fan from when he played in Cleveland.)

Best regards,
Michael Turley
User:Unfocused