[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee Seeking Comment

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:18:05 UTC 2005

>From: geni <geniice at gmail.com>
> > Just to make it clear, for the past 9 months he has been on a campaign
> > remove all BCE/CE notation from Wikipedia, and has made over 1,000
>article
> > edits solely to support that campaign.
> >
> > Jay.
>
>So? There has been a few people campaining the other ways as well.

Really?  People who edit dozens of articles solely for the purpose of
removing BC/AD notation, and who have made hundreds of edits to further that
goal over a period of many months? Who did you have in mind?

>They will probably get bored in the end.

jguk's campaign lasted for 8 months, from soon after he joined Wikipedia
until the time he left.  I see no indication that he was becoming bored. Who
are these other people, and why do you imagine they will get bored?

Jay.

Jay.