[WikiEN-l] I'm unblocked, but SlimVirgin STILL WON'T LET ME EDIT!

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:06:29 UTC 2005

On 6/14/05, Jane Halliwell <hundredpurses at hotmail.com> wrote:
> These are her words, at the bottom of talk:feces:
>
> 'As for page protection, I won't unprotect it at your request, but I'll do
> so if any other regular editor wants to edit.'

I have no intention of feeding User:Eyeon (Jane Halliwell) over her
accusations of censorship at [[Feces]], or her conspiracy theory about
me being in control of the autoblocker.

I'll say only this for the benefit of other editors who don't know the
situation. Apart from the provocative editing at Feces, Eyeon has
created nonsense articles e.g. [[Dieter Manisprechensie]], now
deleted, about a non-existent philosopher, and a quick check through
the contribs shows efforts to be provocative in several articles and
talk pages, including [[Penis removal]] by inserting another image
intended to shock.

Feces is protected only against further attempts by Eyeon to cause
trouble. If the regular editors on the page want to edit it, whether
to include the image or not, I'll unprotect it. I'm not censoring the
image. I'm stopping the trolling.

Sarah