[WikiEN-l] Photo size and tangential plastering

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:03:59 UTC 2005

SlimVirgin has misrepresented the situation. The photo was never larger than
250px - the same size as the other two photos. If you note on the talk:feces
page, nobody ever objected to the size of photo. However, I REDUCED the size
of the photos from 250px to 200px. Me. I did. Just for better layout. And
the image was not 'plastered all over tangential' articles. It was added to
defecation and one other. In those cases, other editors simply removed the
picture, and I deferred to their judgement and did not re-post it. Is this
vandalism?

Jane