[WikiEN-l] Policy on shocking images (was: Improper sysop behavior)

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:21:48 UTC 2005

I saw someone adding a whole buch of inclusions of a feces image a while back.

What bothered me about it was mostly the size of the image. In some
articles the images was larger than the text itself.

That, and I really don't think such an image has added value in case
of the article on South Park's Mr. Hankey (in which he's depicted
himself).

--Mgm