[WikiEN-l] Deletion lag times

Stephen Adair swadair at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:49:04 UTC 2005

Wooooohoooo!!!  I just went screaming through [[Category:Candidates
for speedy deletion]] at high speed.  Less lag than I've had in a very
long time.  There was a long list, but I handled almost everything,
passing on just a couple.  From the edit summaries left, I could see
that RickK wasn't the only admin tagging articles rather than trying
to delete them.  I especially liked the edit summary "Garbage, but I
don't wanna try 10-30 times before the delete actually works--I hope
they fix this soon, or we're gonna be swamped."  Someone did
something, and did it right.  Deletion is no longer a frustrating
hassle.

Stephen W. Adair
User:SWAdair