[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee Seeking Comment

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jun 6 17:53:08 UTC 2005

Aside from the question of whether you are doing original research
(which, by the way, I heartily approve of and support a change in
policy to accept) , a good effort to identify your source is still
necessary. This is a grey area. If I go to the Saguache County
Courthouse and look up documents on say the [[Baca Grant No. 4]] that
would seem to be both a well documented source (book and page) and
publicly available but also difficult and expensive to access and
original research to boot. So pretty ambiguous in terms of our policies.

Fred