[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Commitee Seeking Comment

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 22:58:53 UTC 2005

Well, that may be the case, but those being disadvantaged in content
cases are always going to claim such a committee is taking sides. How
exactly do you plan to bring together an impartial team to judge such
things.

Take for example the school issue. It's been dragging for a long time,
but I don't think making a decision can be reached at the moment which
both sides can be content with.

How would you deal with such a thing?

--Mgm