[WikiEN-l] Recent goings-on

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:35:23 UTC 2005

I don't know what you expect, Björn, but a certain degree of
protection is needed for anyone who's been submitted to an arbcom
complaint. We can't just let anyone accuse someone without the arbcom
being given evidence of the violations in question.

Secondly, a lot of users go straight onto the attack of a blocking or
reverting admin while simply asking to undo their actions or asking
for an explanation would be much more helpful.

Also, you can't expect admins to be infallible all the time. I've made
some bad decisions, but I've always been open to discussion.

Still, there's enough good reasons to put admins who repeatedly fail
to discuss their controversial actions.

BTW Arbcom complaints don't need to be signed by someone else, that RFCs.

--Mgm