[WikiEN-l] Last call: Survey on motivation of contributors to Wikipedia

Joachim Schroer schroer at psychologie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Jul 29 15:11:11 UTC 2005

Dear all,

thanks to all of you who have already completed our survey! We are also
very grateful for your great support (e.g. linking to the questionnaire
or our project website).

The questionnaire will still be available *until August 3* (next
Wednesday) at:

    http://www.unipark.de/uc/wikipedia/

Your responses are extremely important to us!

Our original announcement is available here:
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2005-July/026281.html

Results will be published on our website as soon as the analysis is
complete:
http://www.psychologie.uni-wuerzburg.de/ao/research/wikipedia.php?lang=en

Best wishes from Germany, and have a nice weekend,

Joachim Schroer

--
Joachim Schroer, Dipl.-Psych.
University of Wuerzburg