[WikiEN-l] Re: Example vs. Original research

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 01:36:38 UTC 2005

For all concerned: I used the Flat Earth Society as an
extreme example -- not as a kind of important
precedent. The real issue is, as others have said,
that  NOR is a for the most part a guideline and not
an absolute rule, to apply to anything which hasn't
been checked over by a physicist or physician.

SV