[WikiEN-l] Pipermail Privacy Concern

andyl2004 at sympatico.ca andyl2004 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 25 20:18:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm a bit concerned because two wikien-l emails contained in the online archives at pipermail have my full name and I believe these pages have been "googled" in the past by individuals angry at the content of articles. I've been harassed as a result by two individuals in the past few months.

I really would like to avoid this problem in the future and either have these pipermail entries edited so as to remove my full name or have them hidden from search engines by having a "NOINDEX" command placed in the html codes for those pages.

The pages in question are
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-April/012194.html
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-April/012194.html (previous entry title)

If this can be attended to I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

AL