[WikiEN-l] Creationism is not horse-shit, it's pseudo-science

Haukur Þorgeirsson haukurth at hi.is
Thu Jul 21 20:15:51 UTC 2005

> How about "disputed science" or "disputed scientific theories"?

I don't think that would be a good name change.
The whole point is that [[Creationism]], [[Homeopath]]
etc. aren't scientific theories at all. And they
aren't disputed by the scientific community. This
is very different from new and disputed scientific
theories.

To quote Fastfission:

"The need to have some meaning indicates we will
have to perhaps sometimes have some statements
which are less neutral than others."

Regards,
Haukur