[WikiEN-l] Worrying trends

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 20 15:50:34 UTC 2005

A reasoning should be mandatory for an oppose vote. See Boothy443, a while
back, who put "ADMINS ARE EVIL" on talk pages and voted oppose on every RfA
until FCYTravis'. Support votes are in agreement of the nomination, so that
is their reasoning. Neutral votes and oppose votes, however, are not and
should need to explain why they aren't. Bureaucrats should also make their
judgement on such reasoning.