[WikiEN-l] Plagiarism Policy, was A Missing Policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jul 18 19:13:29 UTC 2005

Plagiarism is use of paraphrased or quoted material without
acknowledgment of the source. We welcome and expect paraphrasing,
which is simply use of information. As you note, we have failed to
make an explicit policy regarding plagiarism, which should be done so
confabulation of plagiarism and copyright violations does not occur.

Fred