[WikiEN-l] Re: Poll on templates

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 21:05:54 UTC 2005

Wikipedia:Template madness equates to overall
Wikipedia:Article blight , and general wikimalaise.

With few exceptions, small templates should fit in the
sidebar like interwiki links, and likewise with those
annoying "redirected from" links.

Those technical limitations stickers are pretty
senseless and overused too: why advertise technical
limitations which arent really "limitations" anyway?
(FTTB, These can be split up by specific type of use,
and evaluated independently, but that will take some
work... )