[WikiEN-l] William M. Connoley, admin? (was: Running the asylum)

Michael Turley michael.turley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:00:49 UTC 2005

On 7/14/05, Poor, Edmund W <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking of deciding this one myself.
>
> Dr. William M. Connolley can be trusted not to abuse admin powers, and
> it's not supposed to be a big deal. He got 70% to 30%, but a lot of the
> objections were irrelevant in my opinion.
>
> I had objected vociferously at first (go ahead, look it up ;-) but Erik
> (user:Eloquence) convinced me to change my vote to neutral. I have been
> reading the comment stream, and now I feel I should take matters into my
> own hands.
>
> Any objections?
>
> Ed Poor
> Bureaucrat

Yes.

He's currently on revert probation from the Arbitration Committee.  If
that's "irrelevant" and not a significant objection, I don't think
there are any valid significant objections to anything anywhere on
Wikipedia.

If the revert probation is unfair or incorrect, he should petition to
have that removed first.

--
Michael Turley
User:Unfocused