[WikiEN-l] Wikimediation

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 17:19:54 UTC 2005

You're exactly right, Sannse, and you summed that up
much much more clearly than I would have. My theory
was that the codified isolation of MC and its results
was based in a fear that MC should be AC like -- which
is still my (vague) memory of it. But in any case,
your right -- ancient motivations are now irrelevant,
and whats left is the results, and the need for
reevaluation and restructuring.