[WikiEN-l] Re: disclaimer at the bottom of pages

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 13:09:11 UTC 2005

I am not really convinced. In many cases, the material stayed in many
versions and we should not delete them just for this reason. As for
removing specific parts of text, developers are really not keen to do
that. I think I had a couple of requests in the year and it was never
done. So, we should not make people believe it is just simple to ask and do.

I'd rather that people forget about a bit of infringment lost in
history, than seeing the board list flooded with people requesting
complete removal :-)

ihmo

ant