[WikiEN-l] Wikimediation

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:27:26 UTC 2005

On 7/12/05, Phil Sandifer <sandifer at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>So I guess my
> question would be whether you could go into Wikimediation with a
> sincere belief that it might help the problem. If you can, go for it.
> If you are just going because you want to check off the requirement
> for the arbcom, it's probably a lost cause.

Thanks, Phil, that's helpful. The tendency toward personal attacks
from this user is such that an arbcom case is probably the best way to
settle it.

I'll think about it some more. If I can figure out a way to present
the case so that it sounds constructive and helpful, rather than
accusatory, I'll give Wikimediation a shot.

Sarah