[WikiEN-l] Odd

Skyring skyring at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:07:50 UTC 2005

I've just spotted this on the talk page of a user: "I will revert all
edits to all articles on my watchlist by the LaRouche cult "editor"
Cognition, or any other recognisable LaRouche editor. I will do this
until either the LaRouche cultists are banned from Wikipedia or I am.
I don't much care which, since an encyclopaedia which allows crackpot
cultists to edit its articles is not worth writing for."

Now, to my poor understanding, this user is threatening to revert any
edits made to any article on his 1000+ witchlist, regardless of merit,
so long as that edit is made by someone he identifies as a particular
sort of crackpot.

What I know about LaRouche could be summed up in one word, but surely
Wikipedia is not going to be destroyed by the presence or absence of
one particular editor?

--
Peter in Canberra