[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Improving ArbCom's lot medium-term

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Jul 12 13:52:12 UTC 2005

In real life such "flunkies" are called lawyers, on Wikipedia
Advocates. We could require advocates. However our experience with
advocates is that they pay no attention to presenting evidence, a
real lawyers actual function, but engage in weird Wikilawyering that
harms their clients cause. Challenging our jurisdiction and demanding
that we all recuse ourselves is not going to work.

Fred