[WikiEN-l] Demonstrable Abuse of Admin powers

Dan Grey dangrey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:08:07 UTC 2005

On 11/07/05, Skyring <skyring at gmail.com> wrote:
> Current revision (as at 10:08 11 July 2005)
> User:jtdirl states: "You can usually tell Skyring's clones by their
> ignorance of constitutional law and legal principles" and "He really
> must think we are a shower of fools not to spot his little games."
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Government_of_Australia&diff=next&oldid=18556618
>
> 04:52, 10 July 2005, Jtdirl blocked Pwqn (expires 04:52, 10 August
> 2005) (contribs) (sockpuppet of suspended Skyring, or one of the
> 'people' he threatened to unlease to continue doctoring articles if he
> was banned.)
>

> Peter in Canberra

As Peter provided links, the least I could do was go through them, and
yes, this does appear to be a case where an admin got it wrong. Jtdirl
should have asked an admin who is unconnected with the article to
investigate, rather than act himself.

Shouldn't be too difficult for another admin to unblock Pwqn.

Dan