[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:53:31 UTC 2005

My post wasn't exclusively directed to you, and I'm not interested in
responding to that.

El_C

>No I didn't. I was making a point for you, but I don't think you've
worked it out yet. I'm >not a troll, I'm not a vandal. I speak the
truth as I see it. I accept that I can make errors >and I accept
correction when it is valid. If I have a major flaw it is that I am
far too quick >to point out the flaws in others, and to take pleasure
in doing so, the amount of my >pleasure in direct proportion to their
level of arrogance.

>The Prime Minister of Australia sees the Governor-General as
Australia's head of state. >That's not my opinion, it's the opinion of
the head of government, and it's not up to you >or any other editor to
deny it. Furthermore, it's not just the Prime Minister of this
>country, it is senior members of both parties. Simon Crean, during
his time as Leader >of the Opposition also called the Governor-General
the head of state. You have the >leaders of both of the major parties
in Federal Parliament saying the same thing.

>That doesn't make the Governor-General the undisputed head of state,
but one point >you don't seem to have grasped is that there IS a
dispute. Not between you and me and >any other editor; our opinions
don't matter a damn. There is a diiference of opinion at >the highest
levels of national leadership.

>And now, if you look at [[Government of Australia]] we see that
someone else has stuck >his head up and pointed out what I've said for
the past six months, and they have >provided verifiable sources, as I
did. And surprise, surprise, we see the same mindless >reverts and the
same threats coming from the same editors.