[WikiEN-l] Writing with our readers in mind

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:26:01 UTC 2005

Do you really have no understanding of the concept of assuming good
faith?  You have provided a good example of an argumentum ad hominem,
attacking the argument by attacking the man.

Whether or not he was intending to bring the whole BCE mess into this
or not, he had a valid point.

Is it really necessary to be quite so incivil?

Sam