[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

Norath Norath norath2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 00:49:08 UTC 2005

--- Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com> wrote:

> Norath Norath wrote:
> > I am sure that you believe that allowing these
> admins
> > to make any decision they like, without reference
> > community made policy, is for the best, but if
> this is
> > true, it would be more honest simply to say that
> from
> > now on, policy is irrelevant and admins can simply
> > block whomever they like.
>
> Straw man argument.  I obviously don't support that
> and nothing that I
> said could lead any reasonable person to think so.
>
> Like I said, if you have something serious to say,
> I'm all for it.  But
> making up random garbage as a form of protest is
> just pointless.
>
> Please?
>
> --Jimbo

So let me understand you, you are saying that if an
admin made a block that was not supported by community
made policy, you would do something about it?

If not, why do you not have the courage of your
convictions to change the policy, or make clear that
it does not apply?

It's a serious question, and I hope you will not just
blow it off again with a flippant reply.

Norrath