[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

Mark Ryan ultrablue at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:02:00 UTC 2005

Perhaps it was a poor choice of words on my part. Replace "troll" with
"problem user". Ruy Lopez is moderated on this mailing list, which you
were probably unaware of. I approved his post above, but did not
notice the text: "those of you not coming to this list to kiss the ass
of Ayn Rand reading porn magnate Jimbo Wales". Had I seen this text, I
would have rejected the post and requested it be reformulated to
comply with this list's informal civility policy.

~Mark