[WikiEN-l] The ongoing trolling

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 02:21:24 UTC 2005

To clarify for Jimbo, the users in question were [[User:Lleague of
Responsible Trolls]], who's userpage was a dead ringer for 162, and
[[User:Involved in trolling]], which I consider equally obvious. I'm
not sure why David blocked Norrath, but I suspect it had to do with
being an admitted sockpuppet intended purely to protest the
aforementioned blocks who was posting on Sam Spade's userpage asking
if there was an "organized resistance" against the rogue admins.

-Snowspinner