[WikiEN-l] Abuse of admin powers by David Gerard and Snowspinner

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:32:24 UTC 2005

On 7/6/05, Norath Norath <norath2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> User:Norrath was block by David Gerard for "admitted
> sockpuppet and role account". This account is indeed a
> sockpuppet of a user in good standing, created to
> protest other blocks caaried out abusively by
> Snowspinner.

Regardless of whether a block was within policy or not, creating
another account to circumvent it is against policy. This is especially
what the list was made for and if you asked to be unblocked while
citing relevant sections of policy, I'm sure you could get a lot more
admins to unblock you if you contacted them privately, than when you
go straight to accusations of abuse.

--Mgm