[WikiEN-l] Re: Weyes

Michael Turley michael.turley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 15:55:25 UTC 2005

On 7/6/05, David 'DJ' Hedley <spyders at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I back up his accusation. Infact, the entire mailing list would back up his
> accusation. You do realise that you are doing the hard ban on
> Enviroknot/Kurita77/yourself no good by all of this?

David 'DJ' Hedley, please do not make accusations on my behalf.

I find your presumption of complete support improper and rash.

I am not informed enough to either support or endorse the accusation
in question and do not wish to be classified as a supporter of this
accusation merely by my subscription to this list.

--
Michael Turley
User:Unfocused